The 3rd annual Blogger Love-a-Thon has officially began!
Our first event of the day is an interview! Be sure to check out all the blogs involved and tweet us using hastag #LoveAThon! Through out the two days there will be great giveaways and fun posts–stay tuned!
1. How did you come up with your blog name?
It’s not really all that creative…It’s my name with author attached!
2. What genre/subject matter do you read and review most on your blog?
I read a lot of Young Adult and a little bit of New Adult. Other than that it’s a real mix, but I love anything with a bit of romance to it!
3. Name the 3 books you’re excited for in 2014!
Promise Me Forever by Sarah Ashley Jones
Everlasting by Candace Knoebel
Casted–Book 2 By Sonya Loveday
4. Where in the world are you blogging from?
5. Tell us — how did you get into blogging in the first place?
As a writer it was imperative that I start a website and a blog, but then it’s also good as an author to support other authors. A blog is the perfect way to do that!
6. Apart from reading, what other hobbies/interests do you have?
I’m a photographer, graphic designer, sewer, knitter, painter, jewelry maker…among author things!
7. If you were stuck on a deserted island, which books would you bring with you?
Everything by Jane Austen
8. If you were stuck in some dangerous situation (like a fire, a sinking ship, a warzone), which book boy or girl would you want to come and save you?
Hunter from In Between Seasons…he kills people with his bare hands!
9. You’re attending a party with your friends. Suddenly, the DJ changes the song and it’s YOUR song – what song would that be?
Right now? Boyfriend (cover) by Issues
10. What 3 movies would you love to have your favorite author write into books, or vice versa?
I’m not a real fan of any of the movies out there right now, and it seems like most of them are from books anyways. All my favorite books are already movies, but I’d love to see any of my fellow Indies have their novels made into movies!