I received some wonderful news from author, Emma Mccoy a few days ago. She nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I always like waking up to a wonderful new award!
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Here goes it:
1. I met my husband on Myspace…I know…crazy, he could have been a killer or something except I knew people who knew him, and I thought “he’s hot, I’m friending him”. Oh, to be a teen again.
2. I really don’t envy being a teen again. I actually like being an adult.
3. I consider myself to be a “mean girl” converted (AKA I grew up).
4. I have a tattoo on my wrist of a heart with a J in it. My husband has the same tattoo with a C.
5. I recently lost 66 pounds and went from a size 14 to a size 0.
6. I used to ride motocross.
7. I can’t stand blood. It makes me pass out, even just the thought that there might be some in the room with me makes me pass out. When my husband had his wisdom teeth out they ended up giving me oxygen.
Now, I feel bad accepting this award because I just don’t keep up with enough blogs to nominate 15 people, but I’ll do my best.
7. Diane Tibert
Alright, that’s it for now! Tag you’re it!
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award (rhubblog.com)
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award Winner! (beefelle.com)
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award (justmehibana.wordpress.com)
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award (wakeuptired.wordpress.com)