Go visit Tiffany at Tiffany Loves Books! As a part of her Author Spotlight she interviewed me with some great questions. I answered them at 4 AM and now, of course, I see my grammar errors! Still, please enjoy!!! Follow her blog, too! She posts great in depth, honest reviews, great giveaways and interviews!
1. As a child what did you wish to be when you grew up? A writer, and at one point a vet, farrier and a professional jockey (I went through a horse phase, but throughout it I always wanted to be a writer)
2. What’s your favorite movie of all time? Oh, I don’t know. Comedy: Easy A; Drama: Sherlock Holmes (the first one); Jane Austen Movie: Emma
3. Who is your favorite author? Jane Austen
4. What is your favorite pastime? Photography and advertisement design
5. What is one of your favorite quotes?. “Being human explains everything, but excuses nothing.”
Q: What led you to sit down and write your first novel?
A: I was fifteen, and the thing about writing for me is, if I don’t do it, it drives me insane. I literally can’t think of anything else, and I have to write it. I have…
View original post 691 more words